CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS
Celebrating 15 Years of InWomen’s
The Impact of Gender Science: Successes, Challenges and Way Forward
InWomen's Conference: June 16, 2023 I Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Denver, Colorado
Abstracts and Travel Award Applications Due: January 6, 2023
Abstract and Award Decisions Announced: February 2023
Conference Registration Opens: March/April 2023
A select number of travel awards redeemable via check or wire transfer post-conference, or via direct travel booking will be offered to new and early-career individuals with outstanding abstracts that adhere to the abstract guidelines and the InWomen's mission, vision, and conference theme. Award priority will be given to individuals who have not received an InWomen's travel award within the past 5 years and whose abstracts address a critical or timely global issue.
- Individuals may select to apply for a travel award during the abstract submission process.
- Only the submitting author may apply for award consideration.
- Travel awards are non-transferrable to other authors.
- Travel award amounts will vary depending on the investigator's location at the time of the conference.
- The travel awardee's conference registration fees will be waived.
Abstract Format & Guidelines
For full abstract guidelines and format visit the online submission form.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the InWomen's Abstract Review Committee based on the following criteria:
(1) Adheres to the InWomen's mission, focus, and conference theme
(2) Contains a gender and substance use component or focus
(3) Is well written and follows the abstract format guidelines and
(4) Is focused on a critical or timely global issue
For more information or questions please contact Dr. Wendee Wechsberg at firstname.lastname@example.org